Organic products and their great benefits
Organic products are considered to be those that are as natural as possible: that is, that no harmful chemicals, residual products or ionization have been used in their production process.
Organic products do not use preservatives, dyes, antibiotics, chemical fertilizers or pesticides; all these associated with heart problems, asthma, allergies, osteoporosis, hyperactivity and cancer.
For this reason, organic foods and products:
- They are healthy, because they are free of toxic chemical residues: they protect the health of consumers and farmers.
- They help maintain the biochemical balance of our body, because they do not contain traces of anabolics, antibiotics or hormones.
- They are more nutritious: they contain higher proportions of vitamins, proteins, antioxidants, natural sugars and minerals.
- They have better flavor, color and aroma.
- They do not harm ecosystems, because they do not use transgenic varieties and promote the cultivation of landraces.
- They protect the soil; foundation of the food chain.
- They take care of water, by not using dangerous products or a large amount of nitrogen, the contamination of drinking water sources is eliminated.
- They rescue and promote biodiversity.
- They promote the development of fair trade.
By consuming organic products, you improve your diet and your health and contribute to caring for the environment, thanks to a more responsible consumption with the social and natural environment.